How to make money by blogging through Affiliate Programs - Affiliate Network
Whenever you start thinking about making money from your blog, at same moment you will not be a blogger any more. Your blog becomes small business and you will become an Entrepreneur on same day. Writing blog and make money from it, is not a rich quick deal. It doesn't matter which type of blog you are writing for making money: for e.g - either a hobby blog or a business blog but if you are doing it in right way, you can get good amount of money to support your family and many more.
Making Money by CPM & CPC services
Placing ads on their site - out of all options this is most common with best result way for bloggers to make money. Generally two types of ads use mostly:
- Cost per Click (CPC) Ads: This is type of ads are banners that you a blogger can place in his/her content or at sidebar. This is also called as Pay per Click (PPC).
- Cost per 1000 impressions (CPM) Ads: As many number of people will see your ad then you will be paid a fixed amount of money.
Google Adsense is best network for placing your ads. With this solution blogger need to do a simple task to place banner on his/her site, no need to contact directly with advertisers So that Google will select relevant ads according to your content and your viewers will start click on the ads.
With all above services you need to take care of some more things :
- Attract visitors with free content
- Offer them a freebie in exchange for their email address.
- Build trust by providing a steady stream of useful content.
- Offer a product or service that will genuinely help them.
My Personal Experience of Making Money by Blogging:
I've noticed the level of earnings I make from running a blog develop steadily from the past couple of years. Some months now, it's 50 % my earnings. That can mean $5,000 a month or more from blogging. In this article I will explain you how it worked for me. How did I build a valuable business as a paid blogger?
- I started writing my own blogs, which became later a Living Writing.
- Promote my blog on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Keep learning about what makes a great blog post and building my audience with this.
- On regular basis I asked to existing clients if they need a blogger, and sent them my blogs to them as a sample. One fine day an Entrepreneur magazine says yes to me.
- From that day I never looked back and became their permanent blogger and posted my blogs frequently in a week